- What is Mike?
Mike is a application built by LoudUp. Our goal is to help you to take your music career to the next level by helping you to:
- Set goals and track your progress
- Create tasks to ensure that you are moving forward towards achieving your goals
- Manage your income and expenses
- Create budgets and track how well you are managing your money
- Organise your schedule
- Monitor your social profiles
- Capture your ideas - you can store notes, audio recordings, photos, and documents
- How much does it cost to join?
You can view our pricing plans here. Each subscription starts with a 1 month free trial.
- Which devices are supported?
The web application can be used on any device running a modern browser
The mobile app will run on Android versions 4.0.3+ (99.9% of Android devices as of April 2020). To check your Android version, go to Settings > About Phone, and look for the Android Version setting. We actively support Android versions 4.4+ (98% of Android devices). For versions 4.0.3 - 4.3, the app will run, but there may be some minor display issues.
The mobile app will run on iOS version 9.0+ (99.4% of iOS devices as of April 2020), and will run on the following devices:
- iPhone: 3GS or later, and iPhone SE
- iPad 1, 2, 3, iPad Mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro
- iPod 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation
- How can I contact you?
Feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact page.